Afton Williamson Height, Weight, Age (The Rookie) Bio, Family & Facts
Afton Williamson (born July 17, 1985) is an American Actress, Model, Instagram Star, and Social Media Personality from Toledo, Ohio. The talented actress recently became a news headline for playing one of the lead roles of Talia Bishop in the ABC series “The Rookie” in 2018.
It is a crime drama television show created by Alexi Hawley. Furthermore, the story revolves around a man who is in his forties. He later becomes the oldest rookie at the Los Angeles Police Department.
Sexual Allegation against Demetrius Grosse in “The Rookie”
The first season of the show aired on October 16, 2018, and its second season is set to release on September 29, 2019. Afton will not reprise her character named Talia and there is a very sad reason behind it.
According to a source, Williamson said that she quit the ABC show because she experienced racial discrimination on numerous occasions. Moreover, the actress also accused “Demetrius Grosse (Actor & Producer)”. He played a recurring guest star on “The Rookie” for sexually harassing her.
Afton also racially discriminated and sexually assaulted by Sally Nicole Ciganovich (Hair Department Head). Earlier, the TV star blamed the showrunner “Alexi Hawley” who didn’t file her complaints to the human resources department.
Upcoming Movies, TV Shows, Career & Net worth
The 34-years-old actress began her career with a minor role of a pilot in the TV series “Da Brick” in 2010. The same year, she acted in the show “The Good Wife” as Yarissa Morgan. She appeared in the episode called “Bad Girls”.
In 2011, Afton made her silver screen debut with the movie “Pariah” for a small part of Mika. She also cast in the show “Homeland” (as Helen Walker) the same year. Her career breakthrough work came with her appearance in the TV series “A Gifted Man“.
In 2019, Afton Williamson’s Net worth is accumulated at $1.5 million US Dollars.
The actress featured in nine episodes of show as Autumn in 2011. Later, in 2012, Williamson acted in numerous projects like Blue Bloods, Nashville, Man on a Ledge, etc. The same period, she also played one of the recurring roles of Cassandra in the TV film “Abducted: The Carlina White Story“.
In addition, from 2014 to 2015, she played the character named Alison Medding in the hit series “Banshee“. Then, the actress did some minor roles in shows like Blindspot, The Night Of, Elementary, etc.
In 2017, Afton made her appearance in the film “Finding Her” as Tiffany Watson. Last year, she featured in the program “The Blacklist” Season 4 as and starred in the episode “The Apothecary“. Her recent project was in the movie called “Otherhood” as Julia.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Afton Williamson.|
|Profession||Actress and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||her ABC series “The Rookie” where she played a lead role of Talia Bishop.|
|Age (As of 2019)||34 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 17, 1985.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Toledo, Ohio, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therealaftonw/
|Debut||Film: Pariah (as Mika, in 2011).
TV Show: Da Brick (as Rachel, 2010).
TV Film: Abducted: The Carlina White Story (as Cassandra, 2012).
Short Movie: —
|Movies List||1. Man on a Ledge.
3. Finding Her.
4. Write When You Get Work.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″.
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 54 Kg.
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Christopher Williamson.
Mother: Brenda Williamson.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Highest Qualification||Post-Graduate with a Master of Fine Arts degree.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Eastern Michigan University.
2. Alabama Shakespeare Festival.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Will Smith (American actor) and Beyonce (American singer).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
|Mobile or Phone Number||—|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Afton Williamson
- Wikipedia: Actress Afton Williamson was born on the 17th of July 1985 (age 34 years old, as of 2019) in Toledo, Ohio, USA.
- Her parents are Christopher Williamson (father) and Brenda Williamson (mother).
- But we have no information about her siblings, other family members, and early life.
- As of education, the actress graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
- Later, she achieved a Master of Fine Arts degree from the Alabama Shakespeare Festival.
- In 2011, Williamson also starred in the show “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” as Isabelle Wright in the episode called “Reparations”.
- The talented star cast in the series “The Following” as Haley Mercury/Kate in the 2 episodes of the show named “Whips & Regret” and “Exposed”.
- In 2018, she acted in the show “Shades of Blue” (as Katie Myers) and a movie “Write When You Get Work” (as Valamy Vega).
Explore More: The Biography of Star Anne White, Story, Lifestyle & Affairs
- As a social media personality, the actress has a decent fan-following on Instagram with 22.1+ k followers.
- Actress Afton Williamson’s height is 5 Feet 5 Inches (165 centimeters tall).
- The Rookie star maintains a slim, sexy, and fit figure by doing various forms of exercise on a daily basis. Her estimated body weight is 54 kilograms (119 pounds).
- She never mentioned anything about her boyfriend or past affairs. According to a source, on January 06, 2018, she jokingly said on Instagram that the “Tupac Shakur” was her husband.
Afton Williamson Height, Weight, Age (The Rookie) Bio, Family & Facts.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.