Bishop Iona Locke: Wiki, Age, Husband, Death, Family, Biography & More
Bishop Iona Locke (born 16 May 1948) was a famous American pastor, philanthropist, social worker, and entrepreneur from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. She was famously known in the country for her motivational sermons and preaches.
According to the sources, Bishop Iona Locke served the position of a senior pastor at Abyssina Christ-Centered Ministries since the year 1994. Apart from this, she also worked as a motivational speaker and leader.
According to the sources, she was a holy spirit and has so many devotees. Bishop Iona always stood in the favor of the black people community. Unfortunately, the famous lady passed away on 18 December 2020. Read this article, to know more about the life story of Bishop Iona Locke.
Bishop Iona Locke’s Death
According to the media sources, the Holy Spirit and the famous pastor Bishop Iona Locke died at the age of 72 years old on December 18, 2020. According to the reports, the cause of Dr. Iona’s death was a seasonal sickness.
The news of her death was confirmed by her family through social media. Let me tell you that, Bishop Iona Locke was a very kind-hearted lady. She dedicated her whole life to the church and helping others. Many famous people mourned her death.
Wiki & Biography
According to her official website, Bishop Iona Locke was born on 16 May 1948Facebook, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. She was born into the Christian religion. According to the sources, Bishop Iona Locke was 72 years old at the time of her death.
Talking about her education then, Iona was a Ph.D. She completed her schooling at Pittsburgh School in her hometown.
After that, she joined Harty’s Bible School for her further studies. Let me tell you that, Iona has great faith in Jesus Christ since her childhood.
In her childhood, she used to learn good preaches from her lord and saviors. For completing her doctorate Ph.D. Bishop attended Theology and Divinity Programs. After that, she started her training at Bishop F.M. Thomas of Pittsburgh. Later, she became a pastor.
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (approx.).
- Weight: 70 kilograms (in pounds 154.32 lbs).
- Hair Color: Dark Red.
- Eye Color: Black.
Family & Ethnicity
According to the sources, Bishop Iona Locke belonged to the African-American community.
Parents & Siblings
The famous pastor does not reveal the names of her parents and siblings with the media. According to her official website, Dr. Iona was raised along with her nine siblings. Apart from this, no further information is available about her family.
Read Also: Who is Shaun Clarida? His Biography, Height, Weight, Net worth, Wife & More
Bishop Iona Locke also did not share much data about her marital status. Some media reports say that she did not marry in her life.
Being a spiritual leader, she considered all the youngsters as her child. She also shared some pictures with her family on her social media handles. I will try to find the data about her relationship status and update you shortly.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bishop Iona Locke
- According to the sources, after completing her training, she also spent some time under the guidance of “Bishop Norman L. Wagner”.
- After that, Dr. Iona began spreading Holy preaches and sermons globally.
- She also traveled to different countries including London, South Africa, Ireland, British West Indies, Holland, and others.
- According to the sources, also collaborated with Intersound Records in the year 1993 for the recording of two compact disc messages.
- As per the sources, she released the CD message through Intersound Label.
- Some of her famous recordings are “Let’s Get It On!”, “What Kind of Fool Are You?”, etc.
- As per the reports, Bishop Iona Locke became the senior pastor of Abyssinia Christ-Centered Ministries on August 17, 1994.
- She served the position of a pastor at Abyssinia till her death.
- Being a holy pastor, Bishop Iona Locke also appeared as a guest in various educational institutes and seminars.
- She gave the statement at Abyssinia Christ-Centered Ministries, which includes the words “To adore our siblings, to give of ourselves, to do all to obey God, to be religious through Godly relationship. She plans to achieve with all perseverance the completeness of man, with these charges and responsibilities to God and man. She is for sure a vessel called of God to decimate the foe through the engendering of the Gospel of Jesus Christ“.
- According to the sources, on 23 August 2000, Dr. Iona consecrated as a bishop.
- In her career, she spreads prosperity, sermons, and preaches in her country.
Bishop Iona Locke’s Sermons
Bishop Iona Locke: Wiki, Age, Husband, Death, Family, Biography & More.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.