Boby Chemmanur Wiki, Age, Wife, Net worth, Family, Biography & More
Boby Chemmanur (born b/w 1962-1968) is a famous Indian philanthropist, businessman, social worker, former football player, martial artist, athlete, entrepreneur, social media influencer, and investor from Thrissur, Kerala, India. He is very popular in the country for his negotiable social works and philanthropy.
Let me tell you that, Chemmanur is also known as a world record holder. Boby Chemmanur appears to be a basic respectable man. Generally observed clad in a special dress motivated by the conventional wear of Native Malayalis during the turn of the only remaining century, he is effortlessness exemplified.
However, he is additionally one of the best businesspersons in the nation and furthermore one of the more socially capable ones. According to the sources, he is also a professional footballer.
At present, he is one of the popular businessmen in the country, who runs different organization under his group called “Boby Chemmanur International Group”. Scroll down to know more about the life story of a social worker.
|Real Full Birth Name||Chemmanur Devasikutty Bobby.
|Occupation||Philanthropist, Social Worker, Former Footballer, Businessman, Martial Artist, Athlete, Entrepreneur, Social Media Influencer, World Record Holder, and Investor.|
|Known For||His Social Work.|
|Age (As of 2020)||52-58 years old.|
|Year of Birth||1962-1968.|
|Place of Birth||Thrissur, Kerala, India.|
|Current Residence||Kerala, India.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: @boby_chemmanur
Earnings & Profession
|Car Collection||Many Luxury Cars including gold Rolls-Royce.|
|Net worth (approx.)||600-700 Crore (approx.)|
|Tag Line||Believe in God, Invest in Gold.|
|Groups||1. Chemmanur International Jewellery.
2. Chemmanur Credits and Investments Ltd. (CCIL).
3. Boby Chemmanur International Group.
4. Life Vision Charitable Trust.
5. Boby Friends Blood Bank.
|Turnover||1. 2,500 crore (turnover).
2. 1,550 crore (asset worth).
Family & Education
|Parents||Father: C.I Devassikutty.
Mother: Name Not Known.
|School||Local Private School.|
|Alma mater||Will Update Soon.|
|Children||Son: Anna Bobby.|
|Does he smoke/drink?||Not Known.|
Awards & Achievments
|Records||1. India Book of Records.
2. Unique World Records Winner.
3. Limca Book of Records.
4. Asia Book of Records.
|Awards||1. Mother Teressa Award.
2. Best Humanitarian Award.
3. Mahathma Award.
4. Glory of India Award(London).
5. Young Businessman of the Year Award.
6. Keraleeyan Award.
7. Vijayashree Award.
8. Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 10″.
Centimeters: 177 cm.
Meters: 1.77 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 80 Kg.
Pounds: 176 lbs.
|Outfits||He generally wears simple white garments.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
The famous Indian personality was born to his parents between the years 1962-1968 in Thrissur, Kerala, India. As per the sources, he belongs to the Kshatriyas caste and holds a Hindu religion. Talking about his age then, Boby Chemmanur is around 52-58 years old (as of 2020).
Let me tell you that, the real birth name of Boby is “Chemmanur Devasikutty Bobby”. Discussing his family then, Boby Chemmanur’s father “C.I Devassikutty” was a retired Air Force Officer and the founder of “Chemmanur International Group”. As per the sources, he established the group in the year 1863.
His mother (name not available) is a homemaker. He does not share any information about his siblings with the media. According to the reports, Boby’s dad died in the year 2018.
Chemmanur stepped into a professional football career after completing his higher education. He also played so many championships in the international football league. After some time, he entered his family jewelry business. Today, Boby Chemmanur is a famous Indian businessman and philanthropist.
Boby Chemmanur International Group
According to the sources, Chemmanur International Group was founded by Boby’s father in the year 1863. As per the sources, Boby Chemmanur is at a time both the Chairman of an enormous business aggregate, the Chemmanur International gathering, and a world-popular humanitarian.
On the off chance that we take a gander at his adaptable character, we’ll comprehend that the examination made above is adept. It’s his extraordinary business sharpness that drove Chemmanur International to develop into a global adornments chain navigating 4 landmasses and obliging 19 Crore individuals with an advantageous yearly turnover.
Boby Chemmanur International Group has likewise 4 gathering organizations including Chemmanur International Jewelry, Chemmanur Credits and Investments Ltd. (CCIL), Life Vision Charitable Trust, and Boby Friends Blood Bank.
As indicated by the media reports the absolute resource worth and turnover of the organization is around INR 1550 Crore and 2500 Crore respectivelyNew Indian Express.
Chemmanur International Jewellery
This tremendous adornments realm was begun with the kickoff of a modest shop at Varanthirappilly in the Thrissur region of Kerala in the year 1863. Chemmanur International Jewelers has now developed into one of the main Jewelry retailers in India and other countries.
Mr. Boby Chemmanur is the chairman and the managing director of the company. His hard work has remained the single power behind the gathering’s tremendous achievement.
Client situated and up-to-date plans, a-list quality, and choice craftsmanship are a portion of the attributes of Chemmanur International Jewelers, to give some examples. As per the sources, many big celebrities including Kiran Kher, Shruti Haasan, Tamannaah, and others are also clients of Chemmanur International Jewellery.
Chemmanur Credits and Investments Ltd. (CCIL) by Boby Chemmanur
As per the media sources, Chemmanur Credits and Investments Limited (CCIL) has become the main credit and venture firm under the support of Chemmanur International Jewelers Group with the proceedings of Boby Chemmanur (Chairman and Managing Director).
The vision of CCIL is to arise as the most trusted and favored monetary specialist co-op with a tremendous organization of branches the nation over. It intends to broaden monetary help by giving advances, loans, and other money-related administrations to clients at a sensible expense.
Related: Who is Pilot Varsha Nair? Her Biography, Husband, Family, Salary & Caste (Dreshare’s Profile)
Boby Chemmanur’s Life Vision Charitable Trust
As everyone knows that Boby Chemmanur is a kind-hearted person and always helps needy people. Being a philanthropist, Boby started a charitable institute called “Life Vision Charitable Trust”. Chemmanur Life Vision’s motive is to provide basic help for the needy and poor people.
The vision of its organizer is hopeful to the world as he imparts the benefit of his business to the poor by beginning Poor Homes any place there are sources of Chemmanur International Jewelers. He receives the destitute from the road and furnishes them with cover, food, dress, and meds.
Foundation of Boby Friends Blood Bank
According to the media reports, Boby Chemmanur attempted a record-breaking long-distance race run (the main Indian to stumble into 812 kilometers in around 200 hours) in April 2014.
This marathon held for advancing the message of blood gift among people in general pointed toward obliging the necessities of fundamentally sick patients and crisis divisions of wellbeing offices.
The marathon’s message, ”Give Blood, Save Life” has pulled in a great many individuals from around the globe.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Boby Chemmanur
- As per the reports, Chemmanur got influenced by Mother Teressa for doing social work.
- Boby Chemmanur is a good friend of Argentine football manager “Diego Maradona”.
- As per the sources, both of them also started a charitable foundation named “Boby and Maradona Charity Home”.
- From this foundation, they do so many social works for poor people.
- Apart from this, Boby and Diego also members of many other charitable organizations.
- As per the sources, once Kozhikode’s native filed a complaint against Chemmanur during Operation Kubera implemented by Ramesh ChennithalaWikipedia.
- In his career, he won so many awards for his work including the India Book of Records, Mother Teressa Award, Mahathma Award, and others.
- According to his official website, Chemmanur International Jewellers is working on ECO FRIENDLY and GO GREEN town in Kerala.
- From his career, Boby Chemmanur made a net worth of INR 600-700 Crore (approx.).
- He is a car lover and has various luxury cars including a golden Royce Rolls.
- Being a philanthropist, he also helped many people during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- He also started a free bus service from any state to Kerala for migrant labor.
- Boby Chemmanur has also appeared as a guest at many educational institutions and seminars
- Talking about his love life then, Boby got married to his wife named “Smitha Bobby”.
- From his marriage, he has a son named “Anna Bobby”.
- As per the sources, popular businessman Chemmanur paid Rs 500 for experiencing jail life in the year 2018Outlook India.
- Discussing his appearance then, Boby Chemmanur always seen in simple white clothes.
- He does not like to wear stylish and branded outfits.
- Being an athlete, the height of Boby is around 5 feet 10 inches (approx.).
|1↑||New Indian Express|
Boby Chemmanur Wiki, Age, Wife, Net worth, Family, Biography & More.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.