Carmen Tarleton Wiki, Age, Husband, Biography, Family & Facts
Carmen Tarleton (born in 1968) is an American Former Nurse, Advocate, Author, Musician, and Motivational Speaker from California. She is best known as one of the survivors of domestic abuse which took place in 2007.
Later, she became popular after delivering various inspiring lectures on different platforms. As of now, Carmen recognizes as an advocate for victims of domestic violence nationally.
She gave a speech at the United Methodist Church of White River Junction about the incident. As a nurse, she worked at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon. The author released her book titled “Overcome: Burned, Blinded, and Blessed” in 2013.
Spouse Herbert Rodgers’ Acid Attack & Controversy
The incident took place on June 10, 2007, when Carmen Tarleton’s husband “Herbert Rodgers” attacked her in her Thetford’s home. According to a source, he suspected his wife was having an extra-marital affair with someone.
He broke into the house in order to catch Carmen and her boyfriend red-handed. But Tarleton and her two daughters were there in the house. Rodgers then attacked the author with a baseball bat and threw caustic lye on all over her body.
As a result, she sustained severe chemical burns to 90% of her body and lost her eyesight too. The chances of her survival were very less but fortunately, she made it. In 2013, the advocate underwent a full face transplant.
In 2009, Herbert found guilty of domestic abuse and sentenced for his sin. He also said in the court that Tarleton didn’t deserve this.
In 2017, Carmen’s spouse passed away in prison due to natural causes. He was serving a 30 to 70-years sentence for his crime which he conducted. At the time of his death, Herbert was imprisoned at the State Correctional Institution at Camp Hill in Pennsylvania.
He died at Harrisburg Hospital due to health issues. When the motivational speaker heard about him, she said in the interview that Rodgers’ demise doesn’t bring her much closure as she forgave him several years ago.
|Real Full Birth Name||Carmen Blandin Tarleton.|
|Profession||Former Nurse, Advocate, Author, Musician, and Motivational Speaker.|
|In the News for||the victim of domestic abuse back in 2007.|
|Age (As of 2019)||51 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1968.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Awards||Won the 2013 Independent Publisher Book Awards in the category “Inspirational/Spiritual”.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Known.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Herbert Rodgers.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Sandra Bullock.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Playing the Piano.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$200K US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Carmen Tarleton
- Domestic Abuse Survivor, Carmen Blandin Tarleton was born to her father and mother in 1968 in California, USA. Hence, her age is 51 years old, as of 2019.
- She tied the knot with her spouse “Herbert Rodgers” in a private ceremony in 2001 in California.
- He worked as a sales associate at JCPenney in West Lebanon. Rodgers and Blandin Tarleton welcomed two beautiful children i.e. two girls (names are not available) in their life.
- The couple parted their ways and separated in February 2007. Later, he attacked her in a very brutal manner. In fact, her arm also got fractured in the incident.
- In 2013, the author underwent 15 hours long face transplant operation at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.
- Recently, in September 2019, it was revealed that Carmen is facing tissue damage and likely to lose her first donor’s face.
- Moreover, it is expected that the advocate will now undergo a second transplant procedure.
Read Also: Marlion Pickett Biography, Story, Wiki Profile & Trivia
- The inspiring author won a bronze medal winner at the Independent Publisher Book Awards in 2013.
- She received the honor in the category titled Inspirational/Spiritual book.
- During an interview, she told that she began to play piano after the horrible incident that happened to her.
- She even started to write her own songs. Her single “The Whispers” is available on the iTunes.
Carmen Tarleton Wiki, Age, Husband, Biography, Family & Facts.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.