Dalma Maradona: Wiki, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Dalma Maradona (born 2 April 1987) is a famous Argentinean actress, model, television personality, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Buenos Aires, Argentina. She is known in the country for her extra-ordinary work in Spanish television series including Cebollitas (1997), Los Roldán (2004), El pacto (2011), and so on.
Apart from this, she has also worked in many theatre plays. Let me tell you that, Dalma has also appeared as a special guest at various shows. She is very popular in the country as the daughter of a famous football player and manager “Diego Armando Maradona”.
As per the sources, the legend of football died at the age of 60 on Wednesday, November 25, 2020.
According to the reports, Dalma’s father, Diego Maradona passed away due to a heart attack, which occurred after undergoing brain surgery a few days before his deathCNN. Read this article, to know more about football Diego’s daughter “Dalma Maradona”.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dalma Nerea Maradona.
|Profession||Actress, Model, Television Personality, Social Media Influencer, and Entreprneur.|
|Famous for||As the daughter of Diego Armando Maradona.|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1987 (Thursday).
|Birthplace/Hometown||Buenos Aires, Argentina.|
|Age (as of 2020)||33 years old.|
|Parents||Father: Diego Armando Maradona.
Mother: Claudia Villafañe.
|Siblings||Sister: Giannina Maradona.
|Half-Siblings||1. Diego Armando Sinagra Maradona.
2. Jana Maradona.
3. Diego Fernando Maradona.
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: @dalmaradona
Profession & Earnings
|Income Source||Movies and TV Shows.|
|Television||1. Cebollitas (1997).
2. Cancheritos (2001).
3. Propiedad Horizontal (2003).
4. Hospital público (2003).
5. Los Roldán (2004).
6. El refugio (2006).
7. Casados con hijos (2006).
8. Socias (2008).
9. El pacto (2011).
10. Presentes (2012).
11. Mi problema con las mujeres (2012).
12. Los Grimaldi (2013).
13. Guapas (2014).
14. Presentes (2015).
15. Fanny la fan (2017).
16. Campanas en la noche (2019).
17. Bailando por un sueño (2006).
18. Fans en Vivo (2013).
19. MasterChef Celebrity (2020).
|Theatre||1. La rabia (2008).
2. La mosca en la ceniza (2010).
3. Orillas (2011).
4. Fermín (2014).
5. El azote del diablo (2018).
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|School||Hugo Midón school.|
|Alma mater||Saint Edward’s College.|
|Kids||Daughter: Roma Caldarelli.|
|Dating History?||Not Known.|
|Smoke or Drink?||Yes.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″.
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Shoe Size (US)||5.|
Childhood, Parents & Siblings
Dalma was born as Dalma Nerea Maradona to her parents on April 2, 1987 (Thursday), in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She belongs to the Christian religion. Talking about her age then, Dalma Maradona is 33 years old (as of 2020).
She is the daughter of “Diego Armando Maradona” and “Claudia Villafane”. She has a younger sister in the family named “Giannina Maradona”.
According to the sources, Dalma has also three half-siblings named “Diego Armando Sinagra Maradona”, “Jana Maradona”, and “Diego Fernando Maradona” from her dad’s past relationships.
Dalma is interested in acting since childhood. She entered the entertainment industry after completing her education at Saint Edward’s College.
Because of her talent and skills, she selected in the industry very easily. Today, she is a famous actress and TV personality.
Marriage, Husband & Children
Diego Maradona’s daughter is in a relationship with her love since the year 2013. After dating for 5 years, Dalma Maradona got married to her husband “Andrés Caldarelli” on March 31, 2018, at a royal wedding.
After one year of marriage, Maradona blessed with a beautiful daughter named “Roma Caldarelli” on 12 March 2019.
She loves to spend her time with her family. Dalma also shares her memorable moments on her social media handles. Moreover, she always focuses on her career.
According to Wikipedia, she had a long-time relationship with her partner “Fernando Molina”. But they got separated in the year 2011.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dalma Maradona
- Her father Diego Maradona dated Veronica Ojeda. In 2013, this couple became the parents of a son named “Diego Fernando Maradona Ojeda”.
- According to the sources, she began her acting training at the Hugo Midón School.
- After that, she earned her acting degree from the University Institute of Art (IUNA).
- Later, Dalma started giving auditions for movies and TV shows.
- In the year 1997, she got selected for the role of Sofia in her debut TV show “Cebollitas”.
- People love her performance so much and after that, she became popular in the country.
- After that, Dalma Maradona has featured in many television shows like Fanny la fan, Los Grimaldi, Presentes, Campanas en la Noche, and others.
- As per the sources, she has also appeared as a guest in MasterChef Celebrity (2020).
- In the year 2008, she stepped into the big screen of Argentina film industry with her debut film “La Rabia”.
- In her career, she worked in more than 5 films and 18 television shows.
- As a kid, she lived in the city of Naples, because of the way that her dad played for a group in that city and she additionally lived for quite a while in the Spanish city of Seville for a similar explanation.
- At six years old, she got back to Buenos Aires to live with her grandma, since she didn’t feel good in Spain.
- Dalma made a net worth and total assets of $1 million USD (approx.) from her career.
- Being an actress, she maintains her body very well. She stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches (approx.).
- She has also earned millions of fans following on her social media handles.
Dalma Maradona: Wiki, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.