David McLaughlin Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Net worth, Bio & Family
David McLaughlin (born in 1959) is a Canadian Sustainability Expert, Political Commentator and Public Policy Leader from New Brunswick, Canada. He is working with the government for 30 years. David designed policies for the public and private sectors.
He can easily create reports, strategies, and solutions regarding sustainability. Furthermore, McLaughlin holds excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills. His results are usually resource-oriented in complex political and financial environments.
David also involved in the major decision roles in the Lord government. On the other hand, he served as the Deputy Minister too. In 1999, Premier Bernard Lord made him the Chief of Staff.
He evaluated the political systems as the Deputy Minister at the Commission on Legislative Democracy. Mr. McLaughlin studied fiscal imbalance and loans. Therefore, he associated with the Council of the Federation.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
David McLaughlin was born in 1959 (age 60 years old, as in 2019) in New Brunswick, Canada. He lived along with his father who designated as an engineer in a company.
Additionally, David’s mother taught in Ottawa’s reputed High School. He joined the Mount Allison University and did his BA (Hons) degree.
Furthermore, he too completed his MA (International Affairs) from Carleton University. Then, he went to the University Of Bath, UK for his MBA course program.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
He seems to be married for a long time. Now, the name of his wife not known. Additionally, he is also the dad of two children. Presently, they live in Ottawa, Canada.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||David McLaughlin.|
|Profession||Sustainability Expert, Political Commentator and Public Policy Leader.|
|Famous for||Being the climate change consultant with the Canadian government.|
|Age (As of 2019)||30 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1959.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New Brunswick, Canada.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Work Experience||1. Chief of Staff to the PM (1993).
2. Prime Minister’s Senior Adviser (1992-93).
3. Veritas Communications Inc (Executive VIce President & Partner, 1994-99).
4. Deputy Minister, Government of New Brunswick (1999-2005).
5. Executive Director, Council of Federation (2005-06).
6. Chief of Staff, Minister of Finance (2006-07).
7. CEO & President, National Round Table on the Environment and the Economy (2007-12).
8. Adviser Board , Environment Commissioner for Ontario (2015-16).
9. Principal, David McLaughlin Consulting (2013 p).
10. Climate Change Director, International Institute for Sustainable Development (2018 p).
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|House In||Ottawa, Canada.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: —
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″.
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||42-32-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will Update.|
|Daughter||Name Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||1. BA (Hons.) degree from Mount Allison University.
2. MA (International Affairs) from Carleton University.
3. MBA from University of Bath, UK.
|School||High School in New Brunswick.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Mount Allison University.
2. Carleton University.
3. University of Bath, UK.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lopez.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Traveling & Reading Books.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 Million US Dollars.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
|Mobile or Phone Number||—|
|Home Details||House in Ottawa, Canada.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about David McLaughlin
- Wikipedia: David is proficient in speaking French and English languages
- The Royal Canadian Geographic Society honored him with the Honorary Fellow title.
- In 1994, he was the Executive Vice-President and Partner in Veritas Communications Inc.
- David handled the responsibility of the Chief of Staff in the finance department.
- He focused to work on the fiscal issues and economic development of Canada.
- Meanwhile, he prepared the groundbreaking models being the CEO and President of the National Round Table on the Environment and the Economy.
- He advised the government about public policy solutions.
- McLaughlin collaborated with the Royal Canadian Geographic Society to teach children about climate change.
- He showed his active response in the NRTEE’s events held in Europe and the UK.
- Physique Details: David McLaughlin’s height stands at 5 feet 8 inches tall (173 cm). Moreover, his body weight is around 78 Kg (171 pounds).
- The Environment Commissioner Ontario made him the Advisory Board Member.
- Apart from that, he campaigned in 2015 for the PC Party of Manitoba.
Read Also: The Biography of Sead Kolašinac, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Earlier, the Government of Manitoba inducted him the Senior Adviser in the climate change department.
- He became the Director of the International Institute of Sustainable Development.
- Income Status: In 2019, David’s net worth estimated $1.5 Million US Dollars. He got money from his government jobs and consultancy business.
- In addition to this, he held responsible for the Canadian Energy Association in the Advisory Panel.
- He advised the University of Waterloo on the environmental issues.
- Wikipedia: As a Climate Change Adviser in the government, he faced controversy related to the expense. Meanwhile, he got $133K salary for his work. He revealed his travel expenses $600K for climate change meeting in Winnipeg. It also includes the boarding and lodging in 2017.
- He is also the Principal at the David McLaughlin Consulting.
David McLaughlin Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Net worth, Bio & Family.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.