Ginimbi Kadungure Wiki, Age, Wife, Death, Family, Biography & More
Ginimbi Kadungure (born October 10, 1984 – died November 08, 2020) was a Zimbabwean Millionaire Businessman and Social Media Personality from Domboshava. He used to serve as the CEO of Pioneer Gasespioneergases. In fact, Ginimbi also remained the founder of the company.
He was also the owner and founder of Dreams Nightlife Club (earlier known as Club Sankayi) located in Harare, Zimbabwe.
On November 08, 2020, the young businessman tragically passed away in a horrifying car accident. He was only 36 years old at the time of his death.
|Real Full Birth Name||Genius Ginimbi Kadungure.|
|Known For||being the founder and CEO of Pioneer Gases.|
|Age at the time of death||36 years old.|
|Cause of Death||Car Accident.|
|Incident happened at||Borrowdale Road in Harare, Zimbabwe.|
|Birth Date||October 10, 1984.|
|Date of Death||November 08, 2020.|
|Place of Death||Harare, Zimbabwe.|
|Marriage Details||Unmarried (engaged once).|
|Social Media Handles||Instagram: ginimbi
|Girlfriend||Name not available.|
|Hobbies||Shopping, partying, clubbing, riding cars, etc.
|Parents||Father: Anderson Kadungure.
Mother: Name not available.
|Siblings||Sister: Juliet Kadungure and Nelia Kadungure.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 6′ 0″.
Meters: 1.83 m.
Centimeters: 183 cm.
|Color of Eyes||Black.|
|Color of Hair||Black.|
|Weight||Pounds: 178 lbs.
Kilograms: 81 Kg.
Career & Wealth
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$50 million – $100 million USD (approx.).|
|Founder of||1. Pioneer Gases.
2. Dreams Nightlife Club.
|Brand Ambassador||Harare International Carnival.|
|Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Local Private School.|
|Alma mater||Will Update Soon.|
Full Details about the Brutal Accident
The fatal event took place due to high speeding on Borrowdale Road in Harare. Kadungure was thrown out of his Rolls Royce. The vehicle caught fire after crashing and also took the lives of three other people.
His car collided with a Honda Fit and turned aside and then smashed into a tree. There were two foreigners who came to have a party on Saturday night were also killed in the accident.
Their names are Limumba Karim from Malawi and a Mozambican girl named Elisha. Moreover, Mitchelle “Moana” Umali who was the birthday girl also died along with the businessman.
The victim’s bodies were burnt beyond recognization. After struggling for many hours, the policemen were able to retrieve the remains from the car as the doors were jammed.
A guard named Martin who witnessed the incident said that he often used to see Kadungure around 5 am in this area driving his car. According to him, speeding was a common thing for the businessman.
Martin after hearing the collision went to the location where he observed Genius Kadungure was trying to escape and asking for help. He said that Ginimbi Kadungure was shaking and struggling to breathe.
When he arrived there the car blasted and caught fire terribly making it hard for anyone to go near the spot.
Childhood & Parents
The young millionaire tycoon took birth in a well-respected family of four on October 10, 1984, in a village named Domboshava, Zimbabwe. His mom & dad “Anderson Kadungure” gave him his real name which is Genius Kadungure.
Ginimbi is his nickname and he is mainly known with this name. The details about his parents and siblings will be updated very soon on www.dreshare.com.
But he was raised alongside his sisters named Juliet Kadungure and Nelia Kadungure. His early life was full of struggles.
At the age of 17, he started to hustle to give a better lifestyle to his family. He started working by becoming a middle man who provided gas to domestic users.
Business & Net worth
After making several connections, the late businessman was able to grab a contract with Angolan Airways. One of his friends who already used to work there also helped him in it. Furthermore, this is how he started his journey and earned a lot of success in the latter stages of his life.
Within two years of hard work, Ginimbi Kadungure managed to buy his own Mercedes Benz S Class. His company Pioneer Gases collaborates with the Piko Trading Group.
His estimated earnings and wealth are yet to be evaluated but Ginimbi’s Net worth is around $50 million USD to $100 million USD, as of 2020.
Romantic Affairs & Partner
Most of the details of his love life are kept private from the public by him. But in 2014, when he got engaged to Zodwa Mkandla who was 11 years to him then it created a buzz in the town.
Later in 2018, Ginimbi Kadungure told his fans that the couple called off their engagement. However, they shared a professional relationship even after the breakup. At the time of his death, he was single.
Also Read: Eve J. Marie: Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Height, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ginimbi Kadungure
- Nelia released a statement where she said that her brother and his friends were having fun at Dreams Nightclub in order to celebrate Moana’s birthday.
- He also invited Karim and Elisha there. She received a call that her sibling was involved in a deadly accident.
- Ginimbi’s sis is still shocked and scared as she saw the remains of Kadungure and his friends.
- Dj Rimo (real name Tinotenda Marimo) was Ginimbi’s closest friend.
- He said that the businessman seemed to be speeding and still figuring out how the car smashed into the tree.
- However, Rimo is also completely shattered and taking his time to grief for his loss.
- Many other famous people such as Albert Ndabambi, Jackie Ngarande, Wanisai Mtandwa, comedienne Madam Boss, etc also provide condolence to his family.
- One of Ginimbi Kadungure’s recent big purchases was his Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster which is worth $600,000 US Dollars. He bought a luxurious car in the week of October 03, 2020.
- After examining his social media handles, I came to know that Genius was also the ambassador of Harare International Carnival.
- His company provides gases to industrial, public, commercial, and retail sectors.
- Back in May 2014, the businessman got involved in a big controversy after he was accused of defrauding.
- As per the source, he created Transco Civil Engineering which was a fictitious company based in South Africa. Ginimbi also opened an ABSA bank account and contacted many other companies.
- Ginimbi Kadungure then introduced himself as the chief buyer for Marange Resources to his complainants.
- Later, the businessman told them if they were hoping to buy mining pumps at competitive prices.
- The incident took place in December 2011 when one of the complainants deposited R1,046,890 for 10 flight pumps but never received.
Ginimbi Kadungure Wiki, Age, Wife, Death, Family, Biography & More.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.