Osama bin Laden Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Bio, Family & Facts
Osama bin Laden (born March 10, 1957) was a Saudi terrorist extremist, a controversial personality from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He was the founder of organization al-Qaeda, which planned various terror attacks in the whole world.
In 1979, when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan, Laden said that it was his duty as a Muslim to fight the occupation and joined Afghan resistance. On September 11, 2011, Osama did attacks at the World Trade Center and The Pentagon.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden’s age was 54 years at the time of his death according to his birth on the 10th day of March in 1957. His father’s name was Mohammed Awad bin Laden, a construction billionaire and that of his mother was Alia Ghanem.
Alia was the tenth wife of his dad and Osama was the seventh of the 50 children born to him. In addition, he was the only child to his Ghanem and there were 49 other step-siblings of him. Further, her mom separated from her husband and married Muhammad-al-Attas. This couple had four children and he spent most of his time with them.
In terms of education, Laden attended the most prestigious high school of Jedda named Al Thagher Model School. Then for further studies, he joined King Abdul Aziz University and received a degree in public administration. Some claim that he graduated in civil engineering. Osama bin Laden was very shy and joined an Islamic study group.
Marriage Affairs, Spouse & Children
Firstly, in 1974, he married his first cousin Najwa Ghanem and before their separation in 2011, they had 11 children. In 1983, Khadijah Sharif came into his life and shared three kids with him. Later on, both got divorced due to personal issues.
Moreover, in 1985 declared Khairiah Sabar as his new wife and had one child with her. Furthermore, Laden made Siham Sabar as her spouse in the year 1987 and had four babies from this lady. There was an illegal relation with Osama with Amal al-Sadah in 1990 and had one baby.
|Full Birth Name||Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden.|
|Nick name||Osama bin Laden, The Emir.|
|Profession||Terrorist extremist and Controversial personality.|
|Famous For||Being founder of organization al-Qaeda.|
|Age (at Death)||54 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||10 March 1957.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Death Date and Cause||02 May 2011 due to Ballistic trauma.|
|Place of Death||Abbottabad, Pakistan.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6’5″.
Centimeters: 195 cm.
Meters: 1.95 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||39-34-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Mohammed Awad bin Laden, a construction billionaire.
Mother: Alia Ghanem.
|Siblings||There were around 49 step-siblings from father’s side and 4 from that of the mother.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Known.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||1. Najwa Ghanem (1974-2001).
2. Khadijah Sharif (1983).
3. Khairiah Sabar (1985).
4. Siham Sabar (1987).
5. Amal al-Sadah (1990).
|Children||There were around 22-25 children of him.|
|Highest Qualification||Being Graduated in Public Administration and Some Claims that degree in Civil Engineering.|
|School||Al Thagher Model School.|
|Alma Mater||King Abdul Aziz University.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$50 US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Not Found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Osama bin Laden
- He was present in Afghanistan during the war with Russia. However, some say he never exposed himself to danger.
- According to Wikipedia, Pakistan ISI intelligence agency provides them funding and training, as they didn’t get from the US.
- His family broke all the connections and forced him to leave all the cash before leaving home. Moreover, the father’s wealth divided into equal parts.
- British Government said that Laden get some amount of money from the drug-running racket. However, it is not clear whether true or not.
- This terrorist holds a pretty good tall physique. Osama bin Laden’s height is 1.95 cm or 6 feet 5 inches and his weight is around 75 kg (165 lbs).
- Once he was about to die because of kidney disease and being too tall suffered from back problems.
- Caves were the first preferences for him to hide and once invited selected journalists to meet him in them near Tora Bora.
- Robert Fisk, a British reporter was the one who interviewed him three times between 1993 and 1997.
- Various governments claim that he hid in Kashmir and responsible for violence in Indonesia and Philippians.
- Osama loved football and was a fan of the famous football club ‘Arsenal’.
- His name involved in a suicide bombing of the USS Cole in Yemen. Around 17 sailors lost their lives in that incident.
- During an injury in the Soviet-Afghan war, this militant lost some of his toes and used to walk with a cane at the time of illness.
- To capture him the US State Department set the reward of $25 million for the information about him. Furthermore, in 2007 the amount increased to be twice the initial value.
- Abu Jandal was his chief bodyguard and in The Looming Tower (2018), Zaki Youssef portrayed him.
Don’t Miss: Who is Scarlett Curtis? Biography, Family, Photos & Trivia
- According to computer records, his last few months spent in worries about the financial condition of the organization.
- In May 2011, the US President announced that Osama bin Laden had been killed by operatives at Abbottabad, Pakistan. Following the Islamic religion, his dead body buried nears the sea within 24 hours.
- Laden discovered to be a huge fan of video games and anime after his demise. On searching the compound the cops found Vaseline, Coke and Pepsi and many other items.
- During the time of death, The Emir Net worth supposed to be $50 million US Dollars.
Osama bin Laden Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Bio, Family & Facts.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.