Osita Iheme Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More
Osita Iheme (born February 20, 1982) is a Nigerian Actor, Author, and Motivational Speaker from Abia. He first gained recognization after appearing as Pawpaw in the film Aki na Ukwa in 2003.
He starred alongside his fellow actor named Chinedu Ikedieze. Moreover, Osita is also one of the most celebrated Nigerian actors. He bagged the top positions on various lists as one of the most famous artists.
In the initial days of his career, he acted in various projects such as Johnny Just Come, Nicodemus, Tell Them, Oke Belgium, Good Mother, Informant, Nwa Teacher, Twin Brothers, Aka Gum, and much more.
As a motivational speaker, Iheme launched an organization titled “Inspired Movement Africa”. It aims to inspire the minds of young people of Nigeria and Africa.
His recent projects are Games men play 5: Computer Games is our Game, The Self-Destruction of Little Mark, Criminal Law, Double Mama, Mirror Boy, Jadon, Last Challenge, Remote Control, etc.
Before Fame, Parents & Education
Born in 1982 Actor Osita Iheme’s birthday falls on February 20th (age 37 years old, as of 2019). His birthplace is Abia, Nigeria where he grew up along with four other siblings (names are not available).
His parents are Augustine Iheme (mother) and Herbert Iheme (father). There is very little information about his childhood, brother, sisters, and other family members on the internet.
Osita completed his school education from a local high school. Later, he graduated from Lagos State University. The actor received a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science.
|Real Full Birth Name||Osita Iheme.|
|Profession||Actor, Author, and Motivational Speaker.|
|Famous for||his role of ‘Pawpaw’ in the film Aki na Ukwa.|
|Age (As of 2019)||37 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 20, 1982.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|House In||Mbaitoli, Imo State, Nigeria.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Debut||Video: Okwu na uka (2002).
|List of Movies/TV Shows||1. Aka Gum.
2. Okwu na uka.
3. Twin Brothers.
5. Johnny Just Come.
7. Nwa Teacher.
8. Tell Them.
9. Good Mother.
10. Oke Belgium.
11. Baby Police.
12. Back from America 2.
13. Charge & Bail.
14. Big Daddies.
15. Columbia Connection.
16. Daddy Must Obey.
17. Mr.Ibu. etc.
|Other Appearances||1. Remote Control.
2. Royal Messengers.
3. Winning Your Love.
4. Young Masters.
5. Colours of Emotion.
6. Final World Cup.
7. Holy Diamond.
8. I Think Twice etc.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 4′ 3″.
Centimeters: 133 cm.
Meters: 1.33 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 38 Kg.
Pounds: 83 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||33-25-32.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||3.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Herbert Iheme.
Mother: Augustine Iheme.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by the actor.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will update.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a B.Sc. in Computer Science.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Lagos State University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Jim Iyke.
Actress: Mercy Johnson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Osita Iheme
- In his successful acting career, Iheme honored with the Order of the Federal Republic by President Goodluck Jonathan in 2011.
- It is one of two orders of merit which first came to existence by the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 1963.
- Furthermore, in 2007, the talented actor also bagged the Lifetime Achievement Award at the African Movie Academy Awards.
- Later, in 2014, Osita received a Best Actor Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Award.
- He usually used to play the character of a little child but later said yes to many matures characters as well.
- Due to a rare condition, Osita Iheme stands a short height of 133 cm (4 ft 3 in tall) with a very petite build.
- He weighs around 38 kilograms (83 pounds) and maintains his physique with a healthy lifestyle.
Explore More: Alexandra Grant Biography, Family, Spouse & Facts to know
- As per the source, Iheme even serves as the New Generation Ambassador for Rotary International District 9110.
- As an author, he released a book titled INSPIRED 101.
- The artist along with his onscreen partner Chinedu Ikedieze often referred to as the midget duo.
- As of relationship, he is never very vocal about his girlfriend(s) or past affairs publicly but currently, the actor is single and unmarried.
Osita Iheme Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.