Regina Romero Wiki (Mayor) Age, Husband, Bio, Family & More
Regina Romero (born in 1979) is an American Democrat, Mayor, and Politician from Somerton, Arizona. On November 05, 2019, she gained huge media attention after winning the general election.
She became the first Latina who will serve as a mayor of Tucson, Arizona in December 2019. In fact, Regina is the only Latina mayor in the 50 largest cities in the USA. Earlier, she worked as a city council member for many years.
Furthermore, Romero defeated her opponents Ed Ackerley and Mike Cease (Green Party candidate) by 87,000 ballots. Next month, she will succeed Jonathan Rothschild (current Mayor).
Political Career, Elections & Net worth
The 40-years-old politician began her career in 2005 and served as a council aide. She became the first lady to represent Tucson’s Ward 1 as a city council member in 2007. Her responsibilities were such as provides equal pay as well as providing sick and parental leave for the City of Tucson families.
According to a source, the politician fought and won the attention of a Cesar Chavez holiday for Tucson. In 2010, Tucson’s then-mayor approved her economic recovery plan to repair the economic development strategy.
Moreover, Romero is also the co-founder of the César Chavez Holiday Coalition and Las Adelitas. Las Adelitas is the first advocacy company in Arizona committed to establishing Latina political power.
The new mayor of Tucson is even one of the founders and members of the board of directors of the Arizona Association of Latino Elected Officials (AALEO). Regina Romero’s accumulated net worth is $500,000 US Dollars, as of 2019.
|Real Full Birth Name||Regina Romero.|
|Profession||Democrat, Mayor, and Politician.|
|Famous for||won the general elections to become a mayor of Tucson, Arizona, USA.|
|Age (As of 2019)||40 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1979.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Somerton, Arizona, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Tucson, Arizona, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″.
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 134 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-30-37.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since 2003.|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Ruben Reyes.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors’s degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. The University of Arizona.
2. Harvard University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Natalie Portman.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Regina Romero
- Tucson’s Mayor, Regina Romero was born to her mom & dad in 1979 in Somerton, Arizona, USA (age 40 years old, as of 2019). However, we have no information about her birthdate.
- She is the youngest of six children of her father and mother.
- Regina and her five siblings raised by immigrant parents who worked as farmworkers in Somerton.
- After graduating from a local school, the mayor graduated from the University of Arizona in 2000 with a B.A. in communication.
- As per the reports, she became the first member of her family who completed her college education.
- Later, she earned a post-graduate certificate from the Harvard Kennedy School of Government in 2013.
- As per the source, Regina received a certificate in state and local government.
- Recently, she was also named as the director of Latino Engagement at the Center for Biological Diversity.
Explore More: Dylan Meyer Biography (Profile of Kristen Stewart’s Girlfriend)
- As a director, the mayor works in order to engage the Latino community in the larger conversation of environmental justice.
- As of relationship, Regina is a married woman and tied the knot with her husband “Ruben Reyes” back in 2003.
- Currently, he works at Congressman Raul M. Grijalva.
- The couple shares two children together i.e. a daughter Luciana Reyes and son Emiliano Reyes.
Regina Romero Wiki (Mayor) Age, Husband, Bio, Family & More.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.