Richa Dubey Wiki (Vikas Dubey’s Wife) Age, Biography, Family & More
Richa Dubey (born in 1965) is an Indian Politician from Kanpur, India. She paid around Rs. 20K became a lifetime member of the Samajwadi Party on November 26, 2015. However, she involved in criminal activities along with her husband Vikas Dubey (Businessman & Gangster).
During the shootout in the Bikaru village, her mobile connected with the CCTV cameras of her house. She saw all the things that happened over there.
Vikas shot dead around eight police officers. Additionally, he planned to remove all the pieces of evidence against him too. He was unable to do on July 3, 2020 shootout incident. Soon, Ms. Dubey ran along with her son to escape from the police officers.
|Full Birth Name||Richa Dubey.|
|Profession||Politician and Gangster.|
|In the News For||Her husband and criminal Vikas Dubey died in police encounter on July 10, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2020)||55 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1965.|
|Residence Location||Lucknow & Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh, India).|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 3″.
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Personal Life Info|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Name Not Available.|
|Husband Name||Vikas Dubey.|
|Last Updated||On 18 July 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
|Sons Name||Two Sons (Akash Dubey).|
|Highest Qualification||BA Degree.|
|School||Government School, Kanpur.|
|College||Public College, Kanpur.|
Complete Story behind Vikas Dubey’s Escape, Arrest, and Encounter
Dubey was among the notorious gangsters in the Uttar Pradesh state. In his youth, he formed a gang along with Amar Dubey. He was responsible for all the illegal things as land grabbing, murder, and kidnapping that happened in the Kanpur region.
On July 3, 2020, the Kanpur police came to the Bikaru village to raid the Vikas’ house. He received the raid information through his sources and planned to kill the officers. By using his power, he switched cut off the village electricity and placed a JCB near his house.
However, the police were unable to understand the present situation of at area. Soon, Vikas and his group of gangsters began firing. All of them ran from the village after the shootout. Vikas and Amar were together in Faridabad.
Then, STF and the Uttar Pradesh police caught Amar and he died in the encounter on July 8, 2020. On the next day i.e. July 9, 2020, the news came out that Vikas found in the Mahakal Temple of the Ujjain city.
Criminal Cases & Police Arrest
He tried to get a room in Faridabad hotel but the owner did not allow. Then, the Madhya Pradesh Police Team caught him from the temple and then went to the Ujjain Sessions Court. The STF Uttar Pradesh team arrived at the spot and took Dubey to Kanpur.
On their way, the car carrying him and the police officers met with an accident on the road. Vikas tried to escape from the police and then a shootout happened near the farm. A police officer shot two to three bullets on Dubey and he died due to gunshot and brain illness on July 10, 2020 The Indian Express
Still, the opposition political party raised questions on the encounter of the gangsters. The Uttar Pradesh state government is trying to protect the big personalities who connected with Vikas. Apart from that, the Mahakal Temple of the Ujjain region cleaned by the staff when the criminal left.
He came inside the temple with the VIP pass and used a fake name Shubham. However, his mother and father ashamed of his bad deeds did not attend his funeral. His wife Richa came with her children and son-in-law.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
Vikas Dubey’s wife, Richa Dubey was born in 1965 in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Therefore, the age of Vikas Dubey’s spouse is around 55 years old (as of 2020). The names of her father and mother are not available in the public domain.
She completed her education from a government school. Then, she attended the college in Kanpur and earned her BA degree in the Arts subject. She belongs to the Brahmin community and follows Hinduism religion.
Wedding with Vikas Dubey & Children
In the 1990s year, Vikas had an arranged marriage with a Brahmin girl named Richa Dubey. The couple resided in the Bikaru Village and lived in Kanpur city. Ms. Dubey gave birth to two sons one of them is Akash Dubey.
On the other hand, Akash studies medicine degree and lives in the United States. However, the details of her second son are not available. Richa and her boy child escaped and caught by the police after the July 3, 2020 shootout incident happened in Bikaru village of Kanpur city.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Richa Dubey
- As a homemaker, Vikas Dubey’s spouse supported her family members in their tough times.
- She contested for the local elections and supported her life partner Vikas too.
- However, she could not realize she became her partner in his criminal activities with the passage of time.
- Dubey primarily accused in the murder of Santosh Shukla BJP Leader. Furthermore, Mr. Shukla was in the Ministry of State locked inside the Shivli police station. The murder case against him canceled in the court because of a lack of evidence against him. All the witnesses refused to say anything against him due to his fear.
- He had known among the people with other names Vikas Pandit.
- Rahul Pal was the driver of him. Additionally, he was present in the Bikaru village shootout on the police. He came into the village a few hours before the shootout with the JCB machine. About Vikas, he changed the director. Pal kept the police custody and told the complete details about the incident to them.
- Police kept Richa Dubey and her children in the custody to know everything about the incident.
- Before the police arrest, Vikas admitted to a government hospital in the Noida city. He might face health issues in the past.
- His mother Sarla Devi told that his son used to visit the Mahakal temple in Ujjain every year to seek the blessing of God.
- There were around 60 criminal cases of kidnapping, robbery, and land grabbing filed against him.
- Regarding a road tender, he threatened a government official in 2019.
- He had strong connections with the big political parties BJP, BSP and Samajwadi Party.
- In the prison, he contested for the Nagar Panchayat elections from the Shivrajpur area near the Kanpur city, Uttar Pradesh.
- At his Bikaru village house, he organized his panchayat every evening and passed his rules on the villagers. All the people frightened from his power as he kept a group of armed gunmen with him.
- Richa Dubey’s sister-in-law Anjali Dubey served as village pradhan for 10 years of time. Her brother-in-law named Deepu Dubey involved in his business work and stayed with his mother and father in Lucknow city. They had not linked with Vikas and his family.
- In the land dispute issue, he attacked his cousin brother Anurag Dubey in 2018. The wife of Anurag filed a case against Vikas that canceled due to the unavailability of the evidence of the murder. He stayed as a free person and roamed around due to his powerful connections with the political parties and policemen.
- The Chaubeypur region’s Station Incharge Vinay Tiwari arrested for his connections with the notorious criminal Vikas Dubey.
- The 55-year-old gangster owned properties in Dubai and Uttar Pradesh, India. Furthermore, the ED official began the investigation and his connection with the underworld people.
|1↑||The Indian Express|
Richa Dubey Wiki (Vikas Dubey’s Wife) Age, Biography, Family & More.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.