Robert Mugabe Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography, Family & More
Robert Mugabe (born February 21, 1924 – died September 6, 2019) was a Zimbabwean Politician from Kuthama, Zimbabwe. He served the Zimbabwe Prime Minister from 1980-1987. In addition to this, he elected as the President from 1987 to 2017.
Robert was the member of ZANU-Patriotic Front (ZANU-PF). Moreover, he described as an African nationalist. Mugabe identified as a Marxist-Leninist during the 1970s and 1980s era. He pursued his career as a teacher in 1945-1960.
Mugabe took a job in the Dadaya Mission School, Shabani. He attended the African Congress and attended the African Nationalist meetings. Then, he introduced to the Marxist ideas. He met the Jewish leaders of that time.
Zimbabwe people have mixed feelings about his death. Still, they described him as a brutal despot for the country. He left the Zimbabwe improvised and divided the country into two parts. Though he died during September 6, 2019, was unwell for some time.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Robert Gabriel Mugabe took birth on 21th of February 1924 in Kuthama, Zimbabwe. Furthermore, his family includes Gabriel Mugabe Matibiri (father) and Bona Mugabe (mother).
Robert’s sisters are Sabina Mugabe, Regina Gata, and Bridgette Mugabe. His brothers’ names are Michael Mugabe, Albert Mugabe, Donato Mugabe, David Mugabe, and Raphael Mugabe. Robert’s dad was a carpenter and his mom taught Christian catechism. His two brothers Michael and Raphael died because of illness.
On the other hand, he dedicated six years to his elementary education. He visited the universities like the University of South Africa, Kutama College, University of Fort Hare and the University of London.
Wedding, Spouse, Children & Affairs
He married twice in his life. His first wife is Sally Mugabe who died on January 27, 1992. In addition to this, they shared a boy child named Michael Nhamodzenyika Mugabe.
However, Michael died after three years of his birth on December 26, 1965, in Ghana. In 1996, Robert tied the wedding knot for the second time with Grace Mugabe.
He was the dad of his three sons Russell Goreraza, Chatunga Bellarmine Mugabe and Robert Peter Mugabe Jr. His only daughter is Bona Mugabe.
|Real Full Birth Name||Robert Gabriel Mugabe.|
|Profession||Politician & Former Prime Minister & President of Zimbabwe.|
|In The News For||Died due to illness on September 26, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||95 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 21, 1924.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Death Date||September 6, 2019.|
|Place||His home in Zimbabwe.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″ tall.
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Gabriel Mugabe Matibiri (Carpenter).
Mother: Bona Mugabe (Christian Catechism Teacher).
|Siblings||Brother: 1. Michael Mugabe.
2. Albert Mugabe.
3. Donato Mugabe.
4. David Mugabe.
5. Raphael Mugabe.
Sister: 1. Sabina Mugabe.
2. Regina Gata.
3. Bridgette Mugabe.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||1. Sally Mugabe (1961-1992).
2. Grace Mugabe (m. 1996).
|Son||1. Russell Goreraza.
2. Chatunga Bellarmine Mugabe.
3. Robert Peter Mugabe Jr.
4. Michael Nhamodzenyika Mugabe (Died December 26, 1965).
|Alma Mater.||1. University of South Africa.
2. Kutama College.
3.University of Fort Hare. 4. University of London.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Dishes||Vegetarian Food.|
|Love to do||Reading Books.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$9 Million US Dollars.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||Not Known.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Robert Mugabe
- He was a controversial political personality in his rule period.
- Still, the year 2000 was a black year for the Zimbabwe people.
- The corruption, famines, and lack of food issues were high.
- Robert faced backlash from the citizens of the country.
- Furthermore, he dominated in the Zimbabwe politics for four decades.
- Though, Mugabe emerged as a dictator in the country.
- He held responsible for the financial issues, racism, human rights abuses, and corruption.
- On the other hand, he praised for his efforts for the Zimbabwe independence from the British people.
- He empathized for the redistribution of land among the farmers.
- In 2017, his party members removed him from the party on the charges laid against him.
Read Also: Peter Lindbergh Biography, Trivia, Story & Information
- Emmerson Mnangagwa took his place and became the President of Zimbabwe.
- Robert participated in the peace negotiation in the United Kingdom.
- He signed the Lancaster House Agreement at that time.
- Income Valuation: As per the news reports, Robert Mugabe’s net worth calculated $9 Million US Dollars. He lived in a lavish mansion with 25 bedrooms, dining room, pool, and lakes. In addition to this, he traveled in his customized Mercedes car. Grace brought a diamond ring of worth $1 Million.
- The policies made by him in power known as Mugabeism.
Robert Mugabe Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography, Family & More.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.