Roshni Nadar (HCL) Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Net worth, Biography & More
Roshni Nadar “रोशनी नादर” (born in 1982) is an Indian famous personality, entrepreneur businesswoman, and philanthropist from New Delhi, India. She is famously known in the country as India’s richest woman. She serves the position of Managing Director (MD), Cheif Executive Officer (CEO) of the HCL Technologie.
Apart from this, Roshni is also the Trustee of the Shiv Nadar Foundation along with her husband “Shikhar Malhotra“. The only daughter of HCL founder “Shiv Nadar” handles her family business very well. She won so many awards and recognition for her excellent way of running a business.
In the year 2014, she honored by NDTV Young philanthropist of the Year. After that, she won the title of Vogue India Philanthropist of the Year in 2017. Not only Forbes World, but Business Today also featured her Most Powerful Women in India Inc.
The HCL organization reported in an administrative documenting on Friday, 17 July 2020 that Roshni Nadar Malhotra becomes the new Chairman of HCL Technologies. She becomes the chairperson after succeeds in her fatherNDTV.
Prior, she served the position of an Executive Director and the CEO of HCL Enterprise. Roshni is the only child of Shiv Nadar (founder of HCL).
According to the sources, she was positioned 54th on the Forbes World’s 100 Most Powerful Women list in the year 2019. As indicated by IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List (2019), Roshni Nadar is the richest lady in India.
|Real Full Birth Name||Roshni Nadar (रोशनी नादर).|
|Known as||Roshni Nadar Malhotra or Roshni.|
|Age (As of 2020)||38 years old.|
|Year of Birth||1982.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New Delhi, India.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Libra.|
|House Location||New Delhi, India.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 4″.
Meters: 1.62 m.
Centimeters: 162.5 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 110 lbs.
Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Stone: 8.66 st.
|Parents||Father: Shiv Nadar.
Mother: Kiran Nadar.
|Sons||1. Armaan Malhotra.
2. Jahaan Malhotra.
|Social media||Will Update.|
|School||Vasant Valley School.|
|Alma Mater||1. Northwestern University.
2. Kellogg School of Management.
|Career & Wealth|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||INR 31.4K Crore (approx.).|
|Profession||Businesswoman, Philanthropist, and Entrepreneur.|
|Last Updated||On 17 July 2020 (©️ Copyright – Dreshare.com).|
Early Life, Parents & Education
The beautiful businesswoman came to this world from her parents in the year 1982 in the capital of India, New Delhi. She belongs to the Hinduism religion. She does not reveal her real birthdate to the media. According to an estimate, the age of Roshni Nadar is 38 years old (as of 2020).
Because born into a business family, she decided to runs her own business at a very early age. Her father “Shiv Nadar” is the founder and owner of Hindustan Computers Limited (HCL). Roshni’s mom “Kiran Nadar” is a famous Indian art collector.
Her mother is also the owner of the Kiran Nadar Museum of Art in New Delhi. She is the only daughter of her parents. Nadar did her primary education from Vasant Valley School in Delhi. After that, she moved to the USA and enrolled her name at Northwestern University in Illinois.
From this, University, she completed her degree in the field of Communications in Radio/TV & Films. After that, Roshni Nadar earned her Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the Kellogg School of Management.
After that, she returned to India and started working as a news producer for CNN and Sky News UK. After working for some time, she joined her family business. Today, Roshni is the chairperson of HCL.
The MD of HCL enterprise currently lives a lavish life along with her husband and kids in New Delhi. Roshni Nadar is the wife of a businessman named “Shikhar Malhotra”. Shikhar also works for HCL and Nadar Foundation. Malhotra is the Vice Chairman of HCL Health Care.
Apart from this, he also the member and trustee of the Shiv Nadar Foundation. Not only this, but Shikhar also works as a Pro-Chancellor for Shiv Nadar University. Roshni met her husband for the first time through a common friend in New Delhi.
After that, they started dating each other. In the year 2010, the couple tied in a knot. After three years of marriage, Roshni Nadar gave birth to her first son named “Armaan Malhotra” in 2013. Her second son “Jahaan Malhotra” was born in the year 2017. She lives a happy married life with her hubby. Nadar is not active on social media.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Roshni Nadar
- Preceding turning out to be CEO of the HCL Corporation, Roshni Nadar had been filling in as the trustee of the Shiv Nadar Foundation.
- This foundation runs on the not-revenue driven Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering in Chennai.
- She had likewise been associated with brand working over the HCL Group.
- Roshni is additionally administrator of VidyaGyan Leadership Academy, an initiative foundation for financially oppressed.
- Energetic about untamed life and preservation, she founds ‘The Habitats’ trust that targets securing India’s regular natural surroundings and indigenous species in an offer to make and ration maintainable biological systems.
- Roshni runs her family business very well.
- She always uses creative and innovative ideas for the growth of the business.
- According to the sources, HCL’s net benefit rose 31.7 percent to Rs 2925 crore in the June quarter of 2020.
- While in a similar quarter a year prior, the organization had a net benefit of Rs 2220 crore.
- Aside from this, the organization’s income developed 8.6 percent to Rs 17,841 crore in the June quarter of the financial year 2021.
- Rs 16,425 crores in a similar quarter a year ago. The HCL organization has additionally declared a profit of Rs 2 for each offer for its investors.
- On Friday, 17 July 2020 the organization’s offers were inclining up by 1.04 percent to Rs 634.20.
- In the year 2015, The World Summit on Innovation and Entrepreneurship (WSIE) awarded her as The World’s Most Innovative People Award’ for Philanthropic Innovation.
- According to the IIFL wealth, the net worth of Roshni Nadar amounted to Rs. 31.4K crore (approx.) as of 2020.
- She is also a trained classical musician.
- Roshni Nadar stands at a fair height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.62 m), and her weight is around 55 Kg (110 lbs).
- She loves to wear traditional and classy clothes.
- Nadar mostly wears specs because of her weak eyesight.
Roshni Nadar (HCL) Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Net worth, Biography & More.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.