Swami Sandeepananda Giri Wiki, Age, Family, Ashram, Biography, Facts
Swami Sandeepananda Giri (born May 18, 1966) is an Indian Spiritual Leader, Religious Teacher, Environmentalist and the Chairman of “the School of Bhagavad Gita Trust“. He is also the Founder and Director of the “Salagramam Public Charitable Trust“.
The 52-year-old Religious leader has also a good public speaker. He has also launched the lecture series of Bhagavad Gita in his seminars.
|Full Birth Name||Sandeepananda Giri.|
|Profession||1. Spiritual Leader, Visionary Teacher, Environmentalist, Founder & Director of the “Salagramam Public Charitable Trust”.
2. The Chairman of “the School of Bhagavad Gita Trust”.
|Age||Fifty-two (52) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 18, 1966.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Current Residence||Salagramam Ashram at Kundamankadavu, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.|
|Controversy||In October 2018, he has supported the verdict of Supreme Court to allow the women entry (all ages) in the Sabarimala temple.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″.
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 79 Kg.
Pounds: 174 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||38-39-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not found.
Mother: Will Update.
|Siblings||Brother: Name not found.
|Sandeepananda Giri Wife & Relationship|
|Marital Status||Will Update.|
|Girlfriend||Name not found.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduated in philosophical spiritual studies and Vedanta Course.|
|College/University||Chinmaya International Foundation.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Prithviraj Sukumaran.
Actress: Madhuri Dixit.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||Saffron & White.|
|Love to do||Reading and Preaching God.|
|Favorite Dishes||Vegetarian South-Indian Food.|
|Net Asset (approx.)||Rs. 22.24 Crores Indian Rupees (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Will Update.|
|Office Address||Salagramam, Kundamonkadavu,Thirumala, Thiruvananthapuram – 695006 (Kerala, India).|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Swami Sandeepananda Giri
- Swami Ji is also an active environmentalist who has worked for the cleanliness and protection of rivers.
- He has also attended Chinmaya International Foundation to complete his spiritual studies, Vedanta Course and formal philosophical education.
- In 1994, he has joined Chinmaya Mission and worked in the different departments.
- Personal Life: The information about Sandeepananda Giri’s Wife, father, mother, brother, and sister is not available to us. But, we will update it soon here.
- After this, he has also founded the School of Bhagavad Gita in 2006. The inaugurated of this institute has done by “Sheila Dixit” former Delhi Chief Minister. In addition, APJ Abdul Kalam has also supported him for his organization.
- Money Factor: His estimated Net worth is Rs. 22.24 Crores Indian Rupees.
- In between 2003 to 2004, he has created a world record by conducting Bhagavad Gita Discourse series in 108 continuous days in Trivandrum.
- Associated with: Swami Paripoornananda has also supported girls to enter in the Sabarimala temple.
- In April 2006, his “The Sampoorna Gita Jnana Yajnam” religious Television show has started to telecast on the National Doordarshan Channel. This TV show was daily shown for the next two and a half year.
Swami Sandeepananda Giri Wiki, Age, Family, Ashram, Biography, Facts.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.