Sarah Zacharias Davis Wiki, Age, Husband, Biography, Family & More
Sarah ZachariasDavis (born in 1975) is an American Author, Executive Director, and Chief Executive Officer from Atlanta, Georgia. She is best known as Ravi Zacharias’ daughter.
He was an Indian-born Canadian-American Christian apologist and author. On May 19, 2020, Ravi passed away at the age of 74 after suffering from a malignant and rare cancer within his spine.
At the time of his death, Zacharias was accompanied by his family members in his home in Atlanta. As per the source, the Christian apologist was diagnosed with the disease back in March 2020.
In his successful career, Zacharias released more than 30 books which mainly revolve around Christianity. Some of his famous books are “Light in the Shadow of Jihad”, “Can Man Live Without God?”, and “The Grand Weaver”.
Early Life, Parents & Education
She was born to her parents in 1975 in Georgia, the United States of America (age 44 years old as in 2019). Sarah Zacharias Davis is the eldest child of her father “Ravi Zacharias” and mother “Margaret Reynolds” (homemaker).
Furthermore, she has two younger siblings i.e. a sister named Naomi Zacharias and a brother “Nathan Zacharias”. Sarah completed her secondary school studies from a local high school in Atlanta, Georgia.
Later, in 1993, she enrolled at Covenant College in order to pursue her higher studies. Zacharias Davis graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1997. The same year in May, the author’s daughter started a career as a marketing intern at Thomas Nelson Publishers.
Her paternal grandparents immigrated to Canada in 1966 along with Sarah’s dad, aunt, and uncle. Ravi attended colleges like Ontario Bible College (now Tyndale University) and Trinity International University.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
The 44-years-old executive director is a happily married woman who tied the knot with her husband (name not available) several years ago. However, she is a very private person and never really mentioned anything about her love life, kids, and spouse on the internet.
Her parents married each other on May 07, 1972, in a private ceremony. They first met at his church’s youth group. Sarah’s late dad took birth in Madras (now Chennai), India on 26 March 1946.
In addition, Sarah Zacharias Davis’ paternal family also lived in Delhi, India. Until the age of 17, Zacharias was an atheist and also tried to commit suicide by drinking poison. During his interview, Ravi told that his mom read John 14:19 from the Bible which touched his heart and gave him hope.
|Real Full Birth Name||Sarah Zacharias Davis.|
|Profession||Author, Executive Director, and Chief Executive Officer.|
|Famous for||being the global executive director of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries.|
|In the news for||she is the daughter of Ravi Zacharias who died on May 19, 2020.|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||44 years old.|
|Date of Birth||1975.|
|Birthplace||Atlanta, Georgia, The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|Current Residence||Atlanta, Georgia, The United States of America.|
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahdavisrzim/
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||42-34-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Ravi Zacharias.
Mother: Margaret Reynolds.
|Siblings||Brother: Nathan Zacharias.
Sister: Naomi Zacharias.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Name not available.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Covenant College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith
Actress: Jessica Alba.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Singing, Reading, & Watching TV Series.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Brands||Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, etc.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K – $650K US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Last Updated||May 20, 2020 (©️ Copyright – Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sarah Zacharias Davis
- Sarah Zacharias belongs to multiracial ethnicity and is of American-Indian descent.
- In October 1997, Davis joined the Turner Network Sales as a sales assistant.
- She worked there until April 2000 for almost 2 years 7 months.
- Later, Zacharias got an opportunity to join CNN to serve as a marketing assistant from April 2000 to June 2001.
- As of May 2020, she is serving as a global executive director of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries.
- She is also a founder of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries.
- She first joined the company in May 2009 as a Vice President of Marketing and Development and served on this position till in April 2009.
- Moreover, Sarah Zacharias Davis also served as Senior Advancement Officer/GSEP at Pepperdine University from May 2009 to December 2011.
- Ravi Zacharias’ daughter also started to serve as Chief Executive Officer at Zacharias Trust in January 2019.
- As an author, Sarah made debut with the book “Confessions from an Honest Wife: On the Mess, Mystery & Miracle of Marriage”. It was distributed by Revell in 2006.
- The following year, she came up with her second book “Transparent: Getting Honest about Who We Are and Who We Want to Be”.
- In 2009, she published her third book “The Friends We Keep A Woman’s Quest for the Soul of Friendship”.
- As in 2020, Ravi Zacharias’ estimated Net worth is around $7.5 million US Dollars.
- She is not active on various social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- However, she is active on her Instagram account “sarahdavisrzim” where she has over 7000 followers.
Sarah Zacharias Davis Wiki, Age, Husband, Biography, Family & More.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.