Shahraan Dutt (Sanjay Dutt’s Son) Age, Birthday, Biography, Photos & More
Shahraan Dutt (born October 21, 2010) is one of the children of Sanjay Dutt, who is a famous Indian actor and well known of his remarkable Bollywood movies like Rocky (1981), Munna Bhai M.B.B.S (2003), Vaastav (1999), Sadak (1991), Lage Raho Munna Bhai (2006), Khal Nayak (1993), Sajaan (1991), etc.
Recently his latest movie released “Sadak 2”, which is the sequel of “Sadak” in the year 1991. The trailer of the movie is in the list of the most disliked trailer with over 11 million unlikes because of the film’s producer and director Mahesh Bhatt’s controversies.
Sanjay Dutt made his acting debut in the year 1981, opposite the actress Tina Ambani, in Sunil Dutt’s romantic action movie Rocky (1981). Rocky was ranked in the tenth highest-grossing Bollywood films of 1981.
After appearing in a series of box office failures, he was featured in Mahesh Bhatt’s crime thriller film Naam (1986). In the year 2018, Sanjay Dutt’s biographical film “Sanju” was released.
The movie Sanju was released on 29 June 2018, based on the life of Sanjay, in which Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor has portrayed the lead role of actor Sanjay, while the actress Dia Mirza, played the role of Sanjay Dutt’s wife Manyata.
This movie was directed by famous Bollywood producer, director & writer Rajkumar Hirani. Apart from the big screen he also appeared in the famous television show named “Bigg Boss 5” as a Host in the year 2011 along with superstar Salman Khan.
Some of his upcoming movies are K.G.F Chapter 2, ShamShera, Hera Pheri 3, Koochie Koochie Hota Hai, Torbaaz, etc.
|Real Full Birth Name||Shahraan Dutt.|
|Famous for||Being the son of Sanjay Dutt (famous Indian actor).|
|Age (As of 2020)||9 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 21, 2010.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House In||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Earning Sources||his dad is worth Rs. 180 crores Indian Rupees (as of 2020).|
|Net worth (approx.)||Rs. 20 Lakhs Indian Rupees.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 4′ 0″.
Centimeters: 121.92 cm.
Meters: 1.219 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 26 Kg.
Pounds: 57.32 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||23-21-22|
|Shoe Size (US)||3|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Sanjay Dutt.
Mother: Manyata Dutt (born Dilnawaz Sheikh).
|Grandparents||Grandfather: Sunil Dutt.
Grandmother: Nargis Dutt.
Sister: Iqra Dutt (Twin sister) & Trishala Dutt (half-sister).
|Aunts||1. Priya Dutt.
2. Namrata Dutt.
|School||Ecole Mondiale World School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Cartoons||Chotta Bheem, Doraemon, and Mickey Mouse.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Disneyland.
|Love to do||Playing Video Games, Traveling, skateboarding, swimming, etc.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, French Fries, Ice cream, Burger, etc.|
|Movies||Harry Potter Series, The Incredibles, and Boss Baby, Inc.|
Shahraan took birth in the lap of Indian parents Manyata Dutt (mother) and Sanjay Dutt (father) in 2010. He is Hindu from his daddy’s side and Muslim from his mom’s side. Manyata’s birth name was Dilnawaz Sheikh.
Shahraan Dutt celebrates his birthday on the 21st of October making him a Libra in the zodiac sign. Shahraan’s present age is 9 years old and will turn 10 years old boy in October 2020.
The young star kid is raised alongside his twin sister Iqra Dutt. He also has half-sibling Trishala Dutt. He is a student of class 3 in Ecole Mondiale World School in Mumba, India. He is very good at sports from a tender age.
Shahreen’s parents first met in the year 2007 and fell in love. On 7 February 2008, the romantic couple tied the knot in a close wedding ceremony in Goa. After two years, they became the parents of twins.
Before marrying Sanjay Dutt, Shahraan Dutt’s mother Maanayata was first married to her ex-husband Meraj Ur Rehman, but later the things didn’t go well and they separated.
Manyata was born in a Muslim family on 22 July 1978 as Dilnawaz Shaikh in the beautiful city Mumbai, India. She was raised in Dubai and also known as Sara Khan in the Bollywood film industry. Now she serves as an entrepreneur and the current C.E.O. of Sanjay Dutt Productions.
Before starting a relation with Maanayata, Shahraan’s father’s Sanjay was wedded twice. He first married Model and actress Richa Sharma in New York City, United States in the year 1987.
Within the two years of marriage, Richa was detected with a brain tumor and unfortunately, she died at her family’s home in New York on December 10, 1996. The former couple shared a daughter named Trishala Dutt, who is now 32 years old.
Later star kid’s father partnered to Indian model Rhea Pillai in the year 1998, the couple separated after a few years and officially got divorced in the year 2008. According to the model and reports, the reason behind their divorce was Dutt’s habits of drug abuse & various allegations of terrorist activities and other criminal charges.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Shahraan Dutt
- 9 years old Shahraan already became the star celebrity kid and won over loads of hearts.
- His name Shahraan is of Islamic origin which means “Royal Knight”.
- Shahraan is very much involved in physical activities, he is also learning Karate. In one of the Instagram post, his father shared a picture of Shahraan in karate uniform doing a full split.
- During his Karate competition in school, Sanjay Dutt’s son won several prizes.
- Recently the star kid and his twin sibling celebrated the Indian festival “Raksha Bandhan” on August 3, 2020.
- During his school’s annual sports meet, Shahraan Dutt won medals in 50 & 75 meters race. Along with this, he also got a medal in the 300m relay race with his team.
- Being born into a family of actors, he is also interested in the field of acting and also played the mini roles in his school’s play.
- In one of the plays based on the Hindu mythology named “Ramayana,” Shahraans played the role of “Ram”.
- Shahraan’s grandfather Sunil Dutt was also a well-known actor, politician & film producer of India. Whereas his grandmother Nargis Dutt was also a famous Indian actress.
- Shahraan Dutt’s granddad was Hindu and his grandmom was from a Muslim background.
- As the star kid, he is so young to operate social media, he doesn’t have any social media account now.
- His photographs are updated on the accounts of his parents’ social media handles.
- In the year 2017, actor Sanjay Dutt has done a photoshoot for a magazine’s cover page along with his kids, Shahraan & Iqra.
- Shahraan has two aunts named Priya Dutt and Namrata Dutt.
- The names of Shahraan Dutt’s great-great-grandparents are Uttamchand Mohanchand (father of Nargis), Jaddanbai (mother of Nargis), Diwan Raghunath Dutt (father of Sunil Dutt), Kulwantidevi Dutt (mother of Sunil Dutt).
Shahraan Dutt (Sanjay Dutt’s Son) Age, Birthday, Biography, Photos & More.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.