Sharon Tate Height, Weight, Husband, Age, Biography, Family & Death
Sharon Tate (born January 24, 1943) was an American Actress, and Model from Dallas, Texas (USA). Additionally, she regularly appeared in the modeling events. She was the cover girl of the fashion magazines.
Sharon entered in the Hollywood with Barbara film in 1961. Moreover, she featured in the next film Eye of the Devil (1966). She most remembered for her role Valley of Dolls.
Therefore, she earned the Golden Globe nomination too. Other films that shaped her career are Mister Ed, The Wrecking Crew, Don’t Make Waves and The Americanization of Emily.
Sharon’s Murder Mystery Details & Death Cause
The mass murder conducted by the Charles Manson family on August 8-9, 1969. Additionally, the four people invaded in the house Tate located in Los Angeles. Sharon, her unborn baby, and her friends.
However, her spouse Roman was not present at home during the murder. Meanwhile, the culprits involved are Tex Watson, Susan Atkins, Charles Manson, and Patricia Krenwinkel. On the other hand, Sharon stabbed 16 times. Her death cause was cold-blooded murder.
She requested the Manson to leave her and her baby. During that time, she was eight-months pregnant. The LA police arrested all the criminals in the murder charges.
In 1994, Polaski-Tate house demolished and re-constructed. Sharon’s final rites took place in the Culver County.
Early Life, Parents & Sisters
Sharon Tate was born on the 24th of January 1943 (age 26 years old, as the time of her death) in Dallas, Texas (United States). Sharon is the eldest daughter of Colonel Paul James Tate (father) and Doris Gwendolyn (mother).
Moreover, her younger sisters’ names are Patricia Tate and Debra Tate. Apart from that, her mom was a criminal rights activist. Sharon was the former student of the Chief Joseph Junior High School (Chief Joseph Middle School now).
Then, she also went to Columbia High School (Richard High School present name). Tate studied in different schools like Vicenza American High School and Irvin High School.
Her dad was in the US Army so; she lived in Italy along with her family. Moreover, Tate moved to Los Angeles with her parents and sisters in 1962. However, Patricia also died due to breast cancer in 2000.
Wedding, Spouse, Boyfriend & Children
She was untraditional and modern at that time. Moreover, she wanted to know about her partner. Sharon and her husband Roman Polanski (Director, Actor, Producer & Writer) lived in London during 1967. The pair tied the knot on January 20, 1968, in Chelsea City, London.
Furthermore, she dressed in white attire. Though, Peter Evans (Photographer) called them an odd couple. They lived in Los Angeles and involved in the group of Joan Collins, Mia Farrow, Warren Beatty, Kirk Douglas, and Danny Kaye.
However, her unborn son named Paul Richard Polanski died along with her in 1969. Earlier, she linked with Philippe Fouquet (French Actor) and Jay Sebring (Hair Stylist & Former Sailor).
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Sharon Tate Polanski.|
|Profession||Actress & Model.|
|In The News For||Murdered by the Manson family on August 9, 1969.|
|Age (As of 1969)||26 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 24, 1943|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Dallas, Texas (United States).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Cause of Death||Stabbed 16 times by the Manson family.|
|Date||August 8-9, 1969.|
|Place||Benedict Canyon, Los Angeles (California, USA).|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California (USA).|
|Hollywood Movies||1. Barabbas (1961).
2. Hemingway’s Adventures of a Young Man (1962).
3. The Americanization of Emily (1965).
4. Don’t Make Waves (1967).
5. Valley of Dolls (1967).
6. The Wrecking Crew (1968).
7. The Thirteen Chairs (1969).
|TV Shows||1. The Beverly Hillbillies (1963-65).
2. Mister Ed (1963).
3. The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (1965).
|Awards||Nominated for the Golden Globe Award for the Valley of Dolls (1967) classic film.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 4″.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-25-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents||Father: Colonel Paul James Tate (Army Veteran).
Mother: Doris Gwendolyn (Criminal Rights Activist).
Sister: Debra & Patricia Tate.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Affair with Roman Polanski.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Roman Polanski (Director, Actor, Producer & Writer)|
|Son||Paul Richard Polanski (Dead).|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||1. Chief Joseph Junior High School (Chief Joseph Middle School now).
2. Columbia High School (Richard High School present name).
3. Vicenza American High School.
4. Irvin High School.
|Alma Mater.||Not Known.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Marlon Brando.
Actress: Glenda Jackson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Favorite Color||White & Black.|
|Love to do||Modeling & Acting.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$300K US Dollars.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||$20K. USD.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||Lived in her Los Angeles house.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sharon Tate
- Wikipedia: Margot Robbie (Hollywood Actress) played Sharon role in Once Upon Time in Hollywood.
- Interestingly, Tate won the Miss Tiny Tot of Dallas Pageant.
- Her ambition was to be a psychiatrist.
- Additionally, Patricia Tate’s elder sister decided to compete for the Miss Washington title in 1999.
- Figure Measurements: Sharon Tate’s height is 5 feet 4 inches tall (163 cm). Moreover, her body is lean and weight is around 60 Kg (132 lbs). She had blonde hair and black eyes.
- Debra Tate created a book “Sharon Tate: Recollection” that released in 2014.
- On the other hand, Sharon’s last film was 12+1.
- Money Factor: Roman Polaski’s wife primarily made a good income of $20K from her films. Therefore, her calculated net worth is $300K US Dollars, as of 1969.
Explore More: Who is Dennis Jauch? His Biography, Lifestyle, Story, Affairs & Facts
- Reportedly, she lived in six different cities in the world. She found difficult to make friends.
- During 1959, Sharon declared the winner of Miss Washington title (1959).
- Soon, she became a local celebrity in the United States and France.
- A biopic movie made on her life i.e. Wolves At the Door (2016).
- In addition to this, Katie Cassidy played the lead role in the horror film.
Sharon Tate Height, Weight, Husband, Age, Biography, Family & Death.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.