Shikhar Malhotra Wiki (HCL) Age, Wife, Net worth, Biography & More
Shikhar Malhotra (born in 1980) is a famous Indian businessman, philanthropist, and entrepreneur from New Delhi, India. He is best known as Roshni Nadar‘s husband, and the Board of Directors of the HCL (Hindustan Computers Limited). Apart from this, he also serves the position of Vice-Chairman of HCL Healthcare.
He became the Pro-Chancellor of the Shiv Nadar University in the year 2018. Let me tell you that, Shiv Nadar University is the youngest university in India, which is chosen by the Institution of Eminence by the Indian government. Shikhar is famously known in the country as the spouse of “Roshni Nadar”.
Roshni is also the Cheif Executive Officer (CEO) and Executive Director of HCL Enterprise. She is well-known in the country as the only child of a businessman “Shiv Nadar”. According to the sources, Roshni’s name ranks on the 1st number of the richest women in India.
Roshni and her hubby Shikhar runs the HCL enterprise very well. Roshni becomes the new chairperson of HCL Technologies on 17 July 2020, after succeeds her father, Shiv NadarNDTV.
The arrangement of non-official executive Roshni Nadar Malhotra to the new job produces results quickly, the organization said in an administrative recording. Shiv Nadar will keep on being HCL Tech’s overseeing executive, with the assignment as the main technique official.
|Real Full Birth Name||Shikhar Malhotra (शिखर मल्होत्रा).|
|Age (As of 2020)||40 years old.|
|Year of Birth||1980.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New Delhi, India.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Scorpio.|
|House Location||New Delhi, India.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″.
Meters: 1.72 m.
Centimeters: 172 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 154.32 lbs.
Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Stone: 11.02 st.
|Parents||Father: Name Not Available (Businessman).
|Siblings||No Data Available.|
|Wife/Spouse name||Roshni Nadar.|
|Kids||Sons: Armaan Malhotra and Jahaan Malhotra.|
|Last Updated||On 17 July 2020 (©️ Copyright – Dreshare.com).|
|School||Local Private School.|
|Alma Mater||Babson College.|
|Career & Wealth|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||INR 100-200 Crore (approx.).|
|Profession||Businessman, Entrepreneur, BOD of HCL Corporation.|
Early Life, Parents & Education
The popular businessman took birth from his parents in the year 1980 in New Delhi, India. He was born into a business family background and belongs to the Hinduism religion. His real birth date is not available.
According to an estimate, the age of Shikhar Malhotra is 40 years old (as of 2020). His father (name not available) is a businessman and his mother is a housewife. When he was a child, his family moved to Kuwait because of his dad’s family business.
Malhotra spent his childhood in Kuwait along with his siblings. He completed his schooling from a local private school. After that, he enrolled his name at Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts.
From this college, he completed his advanced studies in the field of business administration. After that, he returned to India and started his own business. At present, Shikhar Malhotra is a popular businessman in his country.
The 40-year-old man is in a relationship with his wife since the year 2009. After dating for one year, Shikhar Malhotra got married to his wife named “Roshni Nadar Malhotra” in the year 2010.
As everyone knows that, Roshni is the daughter of HCL founder “Shiv Nadar”. Currently, she serves the position of chairperson of the HCL Enterprise.
After marriage, Shikhar becomes the father of two sons named “Jahaan Malhotra” and “Armaan Malhotra”. Because of his busy working schedule, Shikhar uses social media very rarely.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shikhar Malhotra
- As a Trustee, Roshni Nadar’s spouse, Shikhar Malhotra assumes various jobs at the Shiv Nadar Foundation, including forming its vision of the country working through the transformational initiative.
- Malhotra is the establishing CEO of Shiv Nadar Schools (built up in 2012), having driven them to get one of the most pined for schools in the National Capital Region of Delhi.
- The Shiv Nadar Schools are basically known for their instruction to bestow basic life exercises and preparing understudies futures for a complex worldwide condition.
- Currently, the son-in-law of Shiv Nadar serves the position of executive director and board member of HCL Corporation.
- Shikhar Malhotra also serves the post of a trustee for The Habitats Trust.
- He loves to live the natural life.
- Shikhar is also a sport addicted and likes to play football in his spare time.
- He has also appeared as a guest in many big seminars and functions.
- As a popular businessman, Malhotra has great links and connections with many popular companies such as Factset Research System INC (USA), HDFC Asset Management (IND), Sierra Wireless (CND), and others.
- HCL Healthcare centers on making Corporate India a more advantageous spot by giving the continuum of care to incessant and intense maladies over a scope of medicinal services conveyance contributions.
- It works out of 7 urban communities’ container India and serves more than 70,000 families.
- According to an estimate, the net worth of Mr. Shikhar Malhotra is INR 100-200 Crore (approx.) as of 2020.
- Before joining the HCL, Shikhar Malhotra used to runs his Distributorship business of Honda Cars.
- At present, he lives in a lavish bungalow in Delhi worth Rs 100 crore.
- According to the sources, the bungalow was bought by HCL founder “Shiv Nadar”.
- The businessman “Shikhar Malhotra” has a height of 5 feet 8 inches (in meters 1.72 m).
- He always wears genuine business suits.
- According to the sources, his family runs a food business in Kuwait.
Shikhar Malhotra Wiki (HCL) Age, Wife, Net worth, Biography & More.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.