Susan Eubanks: Wiki, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Susan Eubanks (born June 26, 1964) is a mass murderer from San Marcos, San Diego Country, California, United States. She came into the limelight after she was named in EDD fraud across California jails, prisons. Moreover, she was also condemned to death for fatally shooting four of her children.
According to the sources, Eubanks was sentenced to shooting her four sons Brandon Armstrong (14), Austin Eubanks (7), Brigham Eubanks (6), and Matthew Eubanks (4) to death on October 26, 1996, with a .38-caliber pistol. All of them were between the ages of 4 to 14 in her home in San Marcos, California.
She also then hurt herself with the same gun by shot herself in the stomach. According to her defense lawyers. Susan shot herself as a consequence of ventured suicide. There was only one person at the house, who was found unharmed, he was Ms. Eubank’s 5-year-old nephew.
|Real Full Birth Name||Susan Eubanks.
|Famous for||murdering her 4 sons.|
|Age (as of 2020)||56 years old.|
|Birthday||June 26, 1964|
|Birthplace||California, United States.|
|Current Residence||The United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Dating History?||Not known.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Name not revealed.|
|Boyfriend||Name Not known.|
|Children||Son: Brandon Armstrong (14).
Austin Eubanks (7).
Brigham Eubanks (6).
Matthew Eubanks (4).
|Parents||Father: Name not known.
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma mater||Will update.|
Physical Statistics & More
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″.
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-30-36.|
Hobbies & Favorite Things
|Love to do||Traveling, partying, Watching Movies, etc|
|Favorite Food(s)||Mexican Food.|
Full Details about Murder Case
According to the reports, after drinking the whole day with her boyfriend and taking Valium, Susan Eubanks began to fight with him. When she returned home, she then gashed 2 tires on his car and declined to let him in the home.
He called the police and they then accompanied him to the house, where he removed some belongings and left. According to her defense team, this was the instigator of the killings. They alleged that it was then that she lost control of her mind and body.
After the incident when cops and rescue team entered the house, they found all the kids were shot by a gun and died on the wound. A four-year-old boy was still alive so, they rushed by ambulance to the hospital, where he would later die.
They also found Susan sobbing and suffering from a self-inflicted gunshot injury. She was also sent to the hospital. After 5 days, Eubanks was charged with 4 first-degree murders.
In the same year in August, the panel found her guilty on all four counts of first-degree murder just after 2 hours of discussion. Following 2 days after they responded with the sentence of death. The judge agreed with the sentence in October of the year 1999 and was transferred to the Central California Women’s Facility.
Presently, Susan Eubanks is detained at the Central California Women’s Facility the home of death row for women in California
Some Lesser Known Facts about Susan Eubanks
- The murderer was born in the United States on June 26, 1964. The present age of Susan is 56 years old as of 2020. Her zodiac sign is cancer.
- Although, the details about her parents and other family members are not yet revealed.
- This incident left the whole community in shock. Some supporters said that the boys ‘deserve appreciation for their lives and the lives they touched’.
- Moreover, the graves of all the four boys, shot to death by their mother in 1999 in San Marcos, were buried under a thin camphor tree near concrete stairs.
- Alternatively of headstones, cement blocks somewhat larger than bricks display the initial of each boy’s first name, their last name, and the year they died.
- The gray blocks, enclosed by cropped grass at the San Marcos Cemetery, seem well-maintained, but the words are disappearing. The definite labels reveal little about the victims.
- It was also noted that there had been accusations of child abuse and talk of revenge prior to the murders during the trial,.
- Furthermore, lawyers alleged that Susan Eubanks was not suffering from a “blackout” because she had to load her weapon twice before firing; thus it gives her enough time to realize what she was doing and need to stop.
- More details about her personal life are not yet known, although since she is in custody for a long time her social accounts are also not present.
Give a Look: John Gilbert Getty Wiki, Age, Wife, Death, Family, Biography & More
Susan Eubanks: Wiki, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More.For More Article Visit Timepostings
Comments are closed.